Tower Hamlets, Brent, Barnet, Richmond, Wandsworth, Kingston, Hounslow, Ealing, Hillingdon, Harrow, Brent, Barnet, Hammersmith and Fulham.
“Inspiring and supporting young people to live happy healthy and successful lives”
The young people we work with are truly incredible.
Despite the challenges and risks they face, we see so many children who refuse to let negative experiences define their future and who are embracing hope and optimism.
We can only help these young people with the support of our inspirational partners – from individuals donating to our work through to funders commissioning and supporting our activities.
- I Passed my Theory Test
- Im getting my own house
- I got an interview
- Ive been accepted into university
- Ive bought my first car
- I have a job that pays me well
What To Expect
- Our Semi-independent services are “homes” for our young people , not places to live. Decorated to a high standard and tastefully furnished, there is a real sense of comfort, security and positivity within every one of our services as we strive to nurture every individual, promote their self-esteem and praise their achievements.
- Our semi-independent homes are Large domestic houses; they do not stand out as being different from other houses in the area.
- Our accommodation for young people offers a structured, supportive and nurturing environment where they have the opportunity to reflect on their past, come to terms with their current situation and make positive plans for their future.
- They are ideally located; close to shops, schools, doctors and dentist practices, together with a large range of local services for young people with numerous opportunities for leisure activities. In addition, our homes are located in areas with excellent road and public transport links with main line railway stations nearby.
- From the inside, they are comfortably furnished to create a warm homely feel.
- Young people are encouraged to personalise their rooms when they move in so as to make them their own and to have friends and family visit them where this is appropriate.